New River primarily partners with Not for Profit organisations in the social sector that are out there to make a difference within the community.
New River genuinely engages with its partners, taking on the hopes and visions of the organisation. Our focus on building trust and high quality relationships that takes people beyond surface learning, to authentic behavioural change. This is why many of our current partners are repeat customers, who stay with us for a year or more.
We provide facilitation and learning around leadership development, change management, culture shifting, building capacity, positive psychology, resilience and growing quality teams. We are committed to individuals who are working to make their communities and workplaces better. We recognise every organisation is unique, facing different challenges and responding to complex realities. Our facilitation team takes time to get to know your organisational story, responding thoughtfully and intentionally with bespoke solutions.
The outcomes you can expect in a New River Partnership are:
- Increased capacity in staff to respond to positively to change
- Greater leadership resources available to the whole organisation
- Enriched relationships and greater trust in teams
- Wholistic development of an effective leadership culture
- Clearer sense of purpose and ownership of direction
- Increased creativity, innovation and collaboration
- Awareness and skills in wellbeing and sustainable practice
- Unlocked strengths for making a difference and optimism about the future
Previous organisations who have achieved their outcomes in partnership with New River
- Request an initial conversation to talk about what outcomes your organisation is looking for
- Talk to one of our previous partners about what its like to work with New River
- Send a general enquiry via our contact page
- Take a look at some case studies of previous partnerships and what they involved